To Our Valued Customers:
Since 1966 we have been serving Manatee, Sarasota and surrounding areas maintaining a commitment of quality service to our valued customers. At Conley Buick GMC, our customers are family. And like our family, during these extraordinary times we are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment. We are all currently served with some new challenges with the current Coronavirus. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those who may be affected.
We know that your vehicle is important in these times and realize you rely on us to provide products and services that are critical to keep your vehicle functioning and safe. In this time of uncertainty, we are open for any of your vehicle needs.
We continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we need to take to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are encouraging our employees to follow the CDC guidelines to protect themselves, their team members and customers and we have taken numerous steps to ensure we can remain open and continue to serve you:
In-Dealership We are:
- Cleaning all high touch areas such as checkout areas, credit card machines, door handles, lunchrooms, waiting areas, desktops, countertops, keyboards and telephones daily.
- Sanitizing restrooms with disinfectant and restocking with supplies including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer as needed. Our professional cleaning company is required to sanitize all door handles, desks, computers, etcetera every evening.
- Taking precautionary measures as it has always been our policy to have a friendly handshake greeting, we have advised our employees to greet our customers with a warm smile and friendly greeting without any physical contact. We are committed to taking preventive measures against spreading the virus.
- Keeping our Sales, Service, Body Shop and Commercial Departments fully open and functioning for all your vehicle needs.
- Looking for ways to perform the vehicles sales online which would include bringing the vehicle of interest to you wherever location may be. The entire process can be completed online and delivered directly to you by your sales person.
For Our Employees:
- Requiring our employees to closely monitor their health and well-being and requiring them to wash and sanitize their hands regularly.
- Providing hand sanitizer and tissues in breakrooms, meeting areas and for office equipment.
- Requiring our employees to stay home if they or someone in their household becomes sick.
- Created a Strict group policy for our employees cancelling all meetings with large gatherings.
For Our Customers:
- Our BDC call centers are available to answer any of your vehicle questions. If you are in need, give us a call, we are here to help.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
In everything we do, we are guided by one simple objective: taking care of our employees and keeping you and you our valued customers safe and healthy. I personally want you to know that your health and safety is my top priority.
Thank you for being a loyal family member.